Pink Ribbon Day
Pink is the COLOR of October and Baptist Cancer Center is the place to be for everything you need to know about breast cancer.
On Tuesday, October 2, come by between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM for complimentary refreshments. You’ll also want to join us for the below activities:
- A comprehensive overview of breast health with Breast Health Patient Navigator, Adrienne Russell. She will be offering expertise about breast self exams during this free seminar at 12:00 PM. Registration for the seminar is required by calling 601-948-6262.
- Goodies from WLBT
- Goodies from Citizens National Bank
- fund for the girls merchandise available for purchase
- Breast Cancer Research Stamps available for purchase from The US Post Office
- Educational materials and information provided to guests
Date/Time of Event
Tuesday, October 2, 2018 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM CST
Location of Event
Baptist Cancer Center
Registration is available by calling 601-948-6262 for the 12 p.m. Breast Health Seminar. All other activities are come-and-go and do not require registration.